Wednesday, May 12, 2010

icy steel shoots through the concrete...

I haven't been able to post on this or draw as much as i'de like to lately because my semester is ending in school & I'm somewhat trying to pay more attention to that. Music is overall kicking my ass though. Yesterday I didn't go to two classes, instead i just played piano for hours trying to write new music. I really want to preform on stage with people, I haven't gotten to preform in a couple years, I miss it so much, Its the most fun!

Girls bodies are crazy...I've always been confused about how some girls can excersize the same amount, eat the same, yet their bodies are extremely different, I think I'm going to do a comic about it.




















zoomed in on a uni & kimbo jam fan picture, I plan to color it.

































uni digs chicks....???









































No comments:

Post a Comment